|Title:||STRENGTHENING RESEARCH MANAGEMENT AND OPEN SCIENCE CAPACITIES OF HEIS IN MOLDOVA AND ARMENIA – MINERVA|
|Project Type:||Structural Project|
|Objective:||The overall objective is to contribute to the Strengthening of Research Management and Open Science capacities of HEIs in Moldova and Armenia.|
|Subject Area:||Higher Education Institution|
|Co-ordinator:||Center for Studies in European Integration|
Academy of Economic Studies from Moldova
59 Banulescu-Bodoni Str., Building B, office 702
Tel: (+373-22) 402834www.csei.ase.md
|Other partners:||State University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Moldova|
Technical University of Moldova
Rectors Council of the Republic of Moldova
Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova
Yerevan State Medical University named after M. Heratsi, Armenia
Armenian State University of Economics, Armenia
Yerevan State University, Armenia
Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences, Armenia
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia, Armenia
University of Liege, Belgium
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi, Italy
University of Valencia, Spain
Universite Cote d’Azur, France
University of Montpellier, France
European Policy Development and Research Institute, Slovenia
- OB1: To advance national and institutional guidelines, policies, and incentives related to the open science in Moldova and Armenia, by January 2022.
- OB2: To establish digital repositories at all project`s partner HEIs in Moldova and Armenia and to foster their infrastructural development and interoperability, by January 2021.
- OB3: To build human research capacities in order to ensure the sustainable implementation of open science principles and enhance the social inclusiveness and accountability of publicly-funded research, by January 2022.
- Advance national and institutional guidelines, policies, and incentives related to the research and Open Science in Republic of Moldova and Armenia.
- Establish digital repositories at all PCs` partner HEIs integrated to the Open Science platforms in each country in order to foster their infrastructural development and interoperability.
- R3. Build human research capacities in order to ensure the sustainable implementation of open science principles and enhance the social inclusiveness and accountability of publicly-funded research