|Title:||ELEVATING THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MOLDOVA|
|Project Type:||Structural Project|
|Objective:||Aims to develop and implement meaningful, transparent and far-reaching national and institutional strategies, policies and measures that will ensure a long-term systematic and strategic approach to the internationalisation of Moldovan HE and research, facilitate international relations across Moldovan universities and raise the quality and scope of international partnerships established within EHEA and ERA.|
|Subject Area:||Higher Education Institution|
|Coordinator:||Academy of Economic Studies from Moldova|
59 Banulescu-Bodoni Str., Building B, Floor 7th, room 702
Tel: (+373-22) 402834
|Other partners:||Technical University of Moldova|
State Agrarian University of Moldova
Alecu Ruso State University of Balti, Moldova
Cahul State University “Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu”, Moldova
Comrat State University , Moldova
The National Council of Rectors of Moldova
The Ministry of Education of the Republic of Moldova
Buckinghamshire New University, United Kingdom
Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
University of Maribor, Slovenia
European Policy Development and Research Institute, Slovenia
Maastricht Graduate School of Governance, Netherlands
- To develop and advance national legislative which will elevate the process of internationalisation of Moldovan higher education and research.
- To build the university integrative function through institutional policies for the internationalisation of education, research, mobility and services.
- To enhance institutional capacities for effective participation in large-scale international collaborations.
- National strategy of internationalisation of higher education and research;
- National standards of accreditation for joint & double degrees;
- National strategy of academic mobility and recognition of degrees;
- University Internationalisation strategies/each Moldovan partner;
- University guidelines for academic recognition of degrees and mobility periods/ each Moldovan partner;
- University strategies for increasing the quality and scope of academic mobility/ each Moldovan partner;
- University guidelines for recruitment of foreign PhD students, teachers and researchers/ each Moldovan partner;
- University Action plan for participation in the European Research Area / each Moldovan partner;
- Recommendations for university research project management and talents development
- Online benchmarking tool of internationalisation of higher education and research.